Got my funds from PayPal Wishlist on Facebook!

PayPal, PayPal Wishlist, PayPal Wishlist on Facebook
This morning, I checked my PayPal Account to see if my salary has been deposited but I was surprised to find out that a different fund has arrived amounting to $25. YAY!

It is from the Facebook PayPal Wishlist promotion where I have invited 25 friends to register and help me achieved my wishes which are Apple Iphone 3Gs, Canon Digital Camera, Washing Machine, Apple Macbook and Home Theater.

I will definitely add the $25 to achieve one of my wishes which is the Washing Machine. Thank you so much to all my friends who registered and shared this good news. Thank you also to Kaiser! I first learned about this one on his status on Yahoo Messenger (YM). I immediately signed up under his account. And most specially, thank you very much PayPal! The world's most love way to PAY and GET PAID. :)


3 comments:

  1. atay ang akoa kay wala pah. TSK TSK.. murag sa akoa baya ka kakita ato no??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kaiser: gimention taka sa ako post woi. Wait, update nko ang link. Natraffic siguro toh imo kay dako kaayo..eheheehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh! bakit kaya wala pa akoa? nasangit siguro...

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad