Make Money Online from Money4Blogs

Last May 31, 2007 I received the money that I have long been waiting for from Money4blogs and it was worth 175 dollars.

It made me sad before when I realized that I could not receive the money because I don't have a Paypal account. Besides, Paypal is not fully available here in the Philippines and Money4Blogs already stop sending money through Xoom. But good thing, there are always this wonderful people around me who extended their hand so that I could receive the money. They are Sir Dennis and Ann. Thank you again guys! I also thank April for receiving the money in behalf of me.

The money was spent for a worthy cause. I was able to buy a second hand 2100 unit cellphone because the last cellphone I had was stolen two months ago. I also used the money for the expenses when my Tatay Eddie died a day after i received my money.

So, why not try this one also but be sure you have PayPal account.
I think Money4Blogs  is the easiest way to make money online because all you got to do is put certain links in your blogs. If you are from the Philippines you can ask your friends or relatives abroad to receive the money for you through their paypal account.

**UPDATE (06/22/14): Money4blogs is no longer active.  

5 comments:

  1. waaaaaaaaaaa!!!

    kadako ba anang 175 uie!!!!
    negosyong dinagko na na ha.. heheheeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehhe. Kinsa ni? si ragingmon ni? naa man pud ka mga sidelines diba? technographics diay nimo..ngita pa gani ko lain mapagkakitaan kay in need of money jud au ko oi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to try this thing, if you were able to receive money from doing blogs, then there would not be any unemployment here in the Philippines..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What! I have gotta try this blogs for money thingy, hehe, does this really work? hmm, a little bit skeptic but hope to have a favorable experience when I try this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it really works. A lot of my friends also receive money from Money4Blogs but they are temporarily unavailable. We will just wait for them to be back very very soon. If you searched them you will see a lot of individuals who have received money from them.

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad