Xoom Problems

I just learned today that I am the only one who has not yet received the salary to which it was sent through Xoom. It is just so unfortunate and it frustrates me so much. I have waited for 8 days and counting. Why, oh why Xoom? I could have used the said money for Christmas and up to now; my salary is not yet ready for cash pick-up.

And hey, New Year is fast approaching. Please don't break my heart even more.

Xoom Problems, Xoom Transfer, Xoom, Money Transfer
still payment processing

It was sent last December 20 and I got the notification of the Xoom Money Transfer Receipt. But even if I have the tracking number, I still couldn't get the money if I will not have a go signal that it is ready for cash pick-up. So we waited... and days passed where I tracked the transaction everyday by visiting their site. Hoping and praying that it is finally ready. Before, it didn't take that much long. When our Accountant sent the money we will immediately received it on the said day.

So I thought, maybe it is because of the Holidays. I know there are a lot of people who are sending money to their loved ones this Holidays that's why it somehow caused traffic on their system and besides the last day of the Estimated Availability will still be on Dec. 25.

And then the clock hits 12AM and its Christmas and we have our Noche Buena. Good thing, at least we still have money saved that we were able to buy food for the said special occasion. We were already excited that time because at 9am on Dec. 25, I will finally get my salary. So when I woke up, I immediately get online and saw the status of my fellow colleague. It excites me even more because I received the notification DAYS ahead of her (for the tracking number) so my money should be ready too.

But sad to say, when I checked my email - I didn't receive any notification. Gosssshhh...

Okay so I explained it to my family, maybe it will arrive on the 26th or in the next few days because Dec. 25 is a Holiday. But up to this moment, I am still waiting. We are back to work and I asked my fellow colleagues and learned that I am the only one who has not yet received the said salary. I sent an email to Xoom but they asked me to contact the sender and asked her to send an email to them. How unfortunate!

I am hoping, wishing and praying that I will receive my money before New Year. :( Help!

2 comments:

  1. Previously, Indian PayPal users were able to use Xoom for withdrawing money from their PayPal account to their Indian local bank account.

    But starting from yesterday, Xoom is also NOT working. All the recently started Xoom transactions are getting refunded to PayPal account.

    http://qualitypoint.blogspot.com/2010/02/xoom-withdrawal-is-also-not-working-for.html

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad