Anne Curtis as Diyosa

Anne Curtis, Diyosa


The teaser for the new soap in ABS-CBN entitled Diyosa is very appealing and I like the fact that Anne curtis was chosen to play the role. Her beauty is indeed can be equated to a goddess. I read some information in the internet about this new soap and here are  the thing that I found out:

Anne Curtis is a mermaid here and this will be the bet of ABS-CBN to GMA-7's Dyesebel. And according to telebisyon.net she will have four characters in this new series. She will be the goddess of earth, land, water and fire. She is not only a mermaid but also a centaur, eagle and a human.

I happen to read also in one website that her leading men will be Sam Milby, Zanjoe Marudo and Luis Manzano.

I am very much eager to see Diyosa. This will be this month right? Ang ganda talaga ni Anne noh? Tingnan niyo ang picture niya, grabe talaga!

Photo taken from the Pinoy Chika Daily Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad