My Motivating Factor - "I will Graduate"

Im just so inspired to write this post after reading the entry of Jopals. I remember the hardships I've had from a working student until now.

"I will graduate" is a sentence that serves as my motivating factor.

By hook or by crook, I will do my best just to graduate. I am no longer aspiring if i could make this sem to the honor's list because I'm having a hard time with our thesis but I am hoping. Last sem nalang sana. I'm having difficulty with our thesis to tell you honestly. I don't have a computer and I have to bear with the snail like computer with 12 gig hard disk and 256 memory. Imagine that?


I don't have like any choice you know. I was planning to use the enterprise edition of Microsoft Visual C# but the only option I have is to use the express. I was planning to use Microsoft SQL but it would only make the computer "hang" so I am forced to use Microsoft Access.

I have already disturbed a lot of people asking help. I hope they will still entertain me. I have become so irritating to them already especially to our one new consultant. We have three consultants actually.

Asking about our system? The windows application - still no reports and error checking. The SMS based still on reading, deleting and sending - still not furnish! I don't know what will I do! If I will install a crystal report software it would probably make the computer run slower. Our consultant told me to use the reporting capabilities of Access but I still don't know it. Gosshhh

But I am positive, we can do it! If Naruto never gives up of becoming a Hokage someday. I will never give up too.

7 comments:

  1. kaya mo yan!

    basta't gawin mo lang ang dapit gawin ng isang estudyante.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's a perfect quote taken from Naruto. Do try to keep that in mind and always stay as being optimistic as you are now. If Naruto can do it, why cant you? :D

    Btw, thanks for the comment. I'm one of the strongest advocate of "I <3 Japan" fanlist! hahaha!

    Arigato gozaimasu for linking my blog to all of your blogs. >,<

    Ja matta ashita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @shane: Hay, hirap talaga. Thanks sa comment ha. Hehhehehe

    @apathetic destitute: Yes. Naruto is my idol! (Source of inspiration) Hmmnnn...I like that advocate too. Makijoin nga.

    Thanks sa comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If others can do why can't you? Kaya mo iyan Alma.. kasi ganyan din ako last yr. to tell u honestly puro kamalasan ang nangyari sa amin kasagsagan ng Thesis namin ung 3ng pc na ginagamit namin nagkaloko-loko, ung ibang software naman na ginagamit namin for our system hindi pa compatible sa OS namin so we decided to change another OS. Ung crystal reports naman ayaw din so napilitan na lang kami mag-MS Excel at marami pang iba..tapos e2 pa should I say this words na nakakatawa or nakakainis? Alam mo kung bakit? During our final defense ung pagprepresent na namin sa system namin naghang pa ung PC namin at nag-error pa ung system namin at salamat sa Diyos dahil sa sobrang kabaitan ng LEAD PANELIST namin galing ibang skul pinagbigyan pa niya kami na ayusin ung error ng system at buti na lang naayos din namin..kaya 2loy ang presentation..After our final defense verdict naman ang hinihintay namin..So thanks kay God, dahil pumasa kami sa Thesis,,Kahit ang dami namin probz na napagdaanan namin ng mga ka-grupo ko dat tym hindi pa rin naisip na gumib-up..KAYA GO pa rin kami ng GO...Kaya ikaw don't up..at magdasal ka...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @vian: Surprise ako nagcomment ka sa blog ko. hehheheheheh...Thanks ha. I'm not losing hope naman. I know He will not let me fail because He know that I'm sticking with Him. Daming nagdadasal para sa akin especially my family and the RVM sisters and I really feel it.

    Hayyy...thanks talaga. Hopefully makapunta ako diyan sa Manila. Thanks vivian. Gawa ka na rin ng sarili mong blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alms, thanks for your generosity, alam ko ginawa mo na lahat di lang para sa sarili mo kundi para na rin sa mga kaklasi natin lalo sa grupo mo. kaya mo yan... And be proud na working student tayo, at pag graduate natin mas lalo nating maipagmalaki na nagtapos tayo dahil sa sarili nating pagsisikap. salamat sa lahat, Thank you din na naging inspirition mo yong sinulat ko...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @jopals: Salamat kaayo pals sa pagcomment nimo sa akoa. Hehehhehe, matouch man pud ta ana oi. Basi nagcomment comment lang ka ha kay gilibre tamo ug kaon ug inom gabii? Hheheheeheh (joke) Bitaw oi. Salamat pud kaayo sa natabang nimo sa akoa. Sa tanan, tanan. Sa pagpasensiya sa akong kakulitan. Ginaampo jud nko nga makalahutay ko aning pagsuway nga gihatag sa Ginoo. Agoy nalng jud oi, pagkalisod. Kadghan sa problema.

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad